Saturday, February 4, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook February 4, 2012

Outside my window... it is getting dark outside.  It seems so much later than it is.

I am thinking... that I am exhausted.  It's been a long week.

I am thankful... that my son is home from the hospital and it looks like he will be okay.  I am also so very grateful for a team of doctor's that worked together to take care for my son.

In the kitchen... there is a simple dinner in the crockpot provided by my mom.

I am wearing... jeans and a gray sweatshirt and my glasses.

I am creating... absolutely nothing.  All things crafts and baking have been put on hold temporarily.

I am going... absolutely nowhere!  We just got home and I want to stay put!

I am wondering... how these medications will affect my son.

I am reading... Trusting God by Jerry Bridges

I am hoping... that we can all get good sleep tonight!

I am looking forward to... enjoying the sweet fellowship in church tomorrow morning.  So many have been praying for us, it will be so good to see them tomorrow.

I am learning... to trust in God and to enjoy more of the simple joys.

Around the house... it's a bit of a mess.  There is a lot to do, but somehow, I'm not all that concerned about it!

I am pondering... the grace of God.

A favorite quote for today... "This taste like a bear bum!" ~ Michael referring to one of his medications.

One of my favorite things... is my daughter's laughter and my son's sense of humor.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
- to catch up on cleaning
- to keep up on Michael's medication (even those crazy middle of the night doses!)
- to get back into schooling the children
- to watch Michael continue to heal!

A peek into my day... kiddos laughing even while big brother lays in a hospital bed.



To do your own daybook or to read other daybook entries click below.
The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment