Friday, December 2, 2011

RACK day 2!

Today was the kiddos' idea. We had talked about taking flowers and cards to someone in a nursing home and the kids thought of the idea of taking them to their dad's wife's mother (got that?). She is suffering from dementia and they had visited her before. I thought it was a wonderful idea. Not only is it a chance to bless this lady, whom I have never met, it was also a chance to bless my ex-husband's wife. The kids picked out a crazy cute arrangement (I forgot to take a picture!). They were so excited to do this. I can't wait to hear how it went when they get back on Sunday.
On a separate note, I also purchased the flowers for tomorrow's RACK. Plus, we finished getting the gift cards for our largest RACK that will be Sunday's special RACK. (Let's see how many times I can put RACK in a sentence!) I can't wait to give the details on what we are doing Sunday. I am so excited about this one for so many reasons!! So stay tuned!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment